26 October 2007

To Live and Drive in L.A.

I was in Los Angeles earlier this week to provide technical training to a large insurance company. I flew into Orange County so I could swing by our office in Santa Ana, but then had to drive way, way up north past Malibu.

Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy driving on the freeways in LA... At least, when the traffic is moving. I'm not there enough to know what the "normal" spots are for bad traffic, but when things are flowing, people seem to keep with the program. Yeah, there's the usual stupid maneuvering between lanes on the freeway, but in general people seem to pay at least some attention when you're shoulder-to-shoulder at high speed. I suppose it's because you never know when the next high-speed chase is going to zoom by.

Today's song: "1023 Intro" by Rotersand

No comments: